Even if your laptop or desktop PC has one of the best and heftiest SSDs or is equipped with a powerful NAS device it doesn’t mean that you won’t need a pocket-sized flash drive that is both portable and convenient. Today there are thousands of USB flash drives to choose from. With the Fingerprint Encryption USB Flash Disk, it will provide the deepest protection for your information security. It adopts AES265 encryption function, prevent virus intrusion and data tampering!
Difference between USB v2.00 and USB 3.00:
The Fingerprint USB Flash Drive comes in 2 usb interface versions: USB v2.00 and USB 3.00.
- USB v2.00 offers a maximum transfer speed of 480 Mb/s.
- USB v3.00 supports up to 5 Gb/s transfer speed. (So much faster than usb v2.00)
- Interface: USB v2.0, USB v3.0
- Capacity: 32G, 64G
- Color: Silver
- Chip: IC fingerprint module
- Size: 59.5*20.5*7.2mm
- Weight: 18g
- Support System: Windows XP/7/8/10, Linux, Mac OS
- Fingerprint password
- Central management system
- Accurate recognition
- Privacy management
- Free partition
This USB flash drives is only one administrator password can be set. Six users can be added fingerprint.
For Apple laptop users first use fingerprint encrypt U disk, can use encryption function before you add fingerprints to your Windows system.
1 x Fingerprint USB Flash Drive